Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shopping finished yet?

After a brief hiatus, I am back.
My Promax samples came the other day. Surprisingly good stuff! 20 grams of protein, 200 cal. 4.5 grams fat. Usually you don't find a good tasting bar with more than 14 grams of protein. My favorite so far, the cookies and creme.
Excited for some snowboarding tomorrow. I was skiing last week, figured I would switch it up and hit some rails tomorrow! I do have to say skiing is more of a workout though. I mistakingly did a big leg session the day before skiing. Needless to say I was walking like a 90 year old grandma the day after skiing.

Hit the gym this morning for a cardio/shoulder workout.
I usually down a pack of Gu Chomps or a Gu 15 minutes before the gym for some much needed quick shot of lasting energy to help me through my workout.

Cardio
- 35 min interval run consisting of 1.5 min run at 7 incline and 9 speed, then 4 min walk at 3.5 speed, rinse and repeat.

Shoulder workout
- Arnold press (55lbs) 3 sets 10 reps
- Weighted military pull ups (25lbs) 3 sets of 10
- Reverse cable crossover for back and shoulders
- Dumbbell shrugs (100lbs) 3 sets of 10
- Weighted dips (45 lbs) 3 sets of 10

Core
- Lumberjacks 3 sets of 10
- Planks
- L-seats
- Crunches

Off to bed, plan to be on the road for the slopes at 8am
Definitely will be packing a couple Promax bars which will be an excellent mid day snack and end of the day snack for the ride home.

Oh and no I am not done shopping Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment: